1) Resign from the Debate Club executive council. I don't need that stress and bickering affecting all my friendships. In the immortal words of the great Buster Keaton (or not, as the case may be), "Fuck this shit."
2) Finish off the Java Certification workshop classes. I take the exam on April 2nd, and I'm feeling pretty prepared. And hey! That's 9 extra hours every week! Just like that!
3) Shave off my beard. Or, wait. That didn't help reduce stress. But it did avoid having my hair cut on some random midnight (something that was threatened might happen if I didn't shave my beard. And hey, my beard will grow back in a couple of weeks; it took me a year and a half to grow my hair this long). I do look pretty damn silly, though.
4) Win first place in the annual trivia competition. Fun stuff. Aww bjyeah. Free movie tickets! 4 of them! Including food and transportation! Plus bragging rights! Our team's name was ridiculously silly. "Two Tigers and a Salmon." Tigers because the other two guys were Bengali... and a salmon because... duh. Hey, it was better than the original "Two Tigers and a Beaver!"
5) Spring break! Yay! (Well, for all two days of it.)
Happy? Oh you bet. Relieved? Hell yeah. Stressed? No. Finally finally finally, no.
(Ha! The "Loser Bush." I'm still giggling over that one. It's so awesomely juvenile.)
"Aha! The great and mysterious refrigerator! At last I conquer you!"